Summer is wedding season – and it’s quite clear why… the weather is beautiful, everyone is tanned and pretty and you can have lovely outdoor weddings. There is a downside to this… your guests tend to get really hot and uncomfortable when they are out in the sun for too long. However, there are ways to avoid this:
Wedding tip: hire parasols to keep your guests shaded on a hot summery day
Other things you can do to keep your guests cool:
– Have an abundance of cool water readily available for guests to drink.
– Serve ice-cream, gelato, popsicles and/or milkshakes for dessert.
– Your wedding favours can be summer hats, sunglasses, fans or little containers with sunblock.
– Create fans and print your programs on them. Guests can keep up to date with the schedule for the day, while keeping themselves cool.
– Create some shade by hiring a canopy or even making one!
You can hire parasols from Illuminate My Event by emailing email@example.com.
Photos by Love Made Visible.