Walking down the aisle is a big deal, so choosing the perfect wedding song to accompany you can be a little tricky. We’ve all seen that youtube video where the bridal party (and bride) danced down the aisle to Chris Brown’s Forever. Since then, the pressure has increased! So, if you are looking for something a little bit more adventurous than the typical wedding march, or something that’s still slow and romantic but a little quirky, take a look at my list below.
1. American Authors – Best Day of My Life
2. Coldplay – Paradise
3. Sixpence None the Richer – Kiss Me
4. Fruit Bats – When You Love Somebody
5. Bright Eyes – First Day of My Life
6. Meiko – Stuck On You (Acoustic)
7. Imagine Dragons – On Top of the World
8. Ingrid Michaelson – You and I
9. U2 – Beautiful Day
10. Mumford & Sons – Lover of the Light
We’re taking a look at the legal side of things. What does it mean to be married in or out of community of property?