If you are having a Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving celebration next week and you would like to make something delicious and super simple, you’ve come to the right place. I found a recipe for “Apple Pie Crescent Bites” on tablespoon.com and they look simply delicious!
- 1 red, tart juicy apple, washed and sliced into 8 slices (skin left on)
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Puff pastry cut into crescents
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius. Roll out the crescent rolls on a greased baking sheet.
- Brush with melted butter, then sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Place an apple slice at the wide end of the crescent roll, and roll up the apple inside the crescent.
- Repeat until all the rolls are rolled up, then brush more butter on top and sprinkle them lightly with cinnamon.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool and serve with Blueberry Frozen Yoghurt.